Khanya College Internship 2016 – Project Administrator
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Vacancy for position of Internship as Project Administrator at Khanya College
Khanya College is an NGO based in Johannesburg. Learn more about Khanya College and its
social justice work at www.khanyacollege.org.za. We have a vacancy for a position of Intern in
The primary function of this position is to support all Khanya College’s programmes
with administration. This includes:
- Filing reports of the various project activities in a systematic manner
- Data capturing and presentation of statistical reports to Khanya projects and
- Minute taking in the meetings of various departments and projects
- Assisting projects with logistics and events organising
- Assist projects with financial administration functions for project events and activities
- Assisting with general administration and reception duties at Khanya College
- Assisting with project work whenever necessary
• It is a requirement for all staff to be involved in the marketing of the organisation.
• It is a requirement for all staff to travel in the course of their duties from time to
- if necessary to make use of their own vehicles for this purpose.
- It is a requirement for staff to make themselves available for out of town travel from time to time. This may take the form of local or international travel.
- Any other duties that may arise from time to time and may reasonably be expected from an employee in your position
How to Apply
The deadline for applications is: 11th January 2016
Please send motivation letter and cv to: [email protected] or
011 336 9196
For latest Intenships, Learnerships, bursaries and more follow StudentRoom.co.za on Facebook (Click HERE)