Media24 is offering Fashion internship (Grazia magazine) in Johannesburg. Media24 is Africa’s leading publishing group and offers information and entertainment 24 hours a day. The group has interests in newspapers, magazines, internet businesses, book publishing, printing plants and distribution companies.
Internship application deadline is 22 June 2016.
Internship Provider: Media 24
Internship Location: Johannesburg
- Relevant graduate qualification
- Interest in the fashion industry
- Driver’s Licence
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the fashion team with all editorial related work
- Communicate with suppliers and develop strong relationships with stakeholders
- Keep abreast of fashion trends locally and Internationally
- Compile content and write for the digital platform
Skills and Competencies :
- Drive and Determination
- Outstanding Work Ethic
- Organisational Skills
- Detail Orientated
- Excellent communication, networking and relationship-building skills
- Strong Desire to take Initiative
- Judgment and decision-making skills
- Results and deadline driven
- Strong fashion writing skills
How to Apply :
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.