The Volvo Group (Pty) Ltd seeks an Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable Intern to join its finance department in Boksburg. The Volvo Group (Pty) Ltd is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Internship application deadline is 22 June 2016.
Internship Provider: Volvo Group ( Pty ) Ltd
Internship Location: Gauteng, Boksburg
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree
- Monthly Accounts Payable Processes
- Receiving and scanning invoices from branches, for processing on Workflow.
- Follow-up errors on scanning and clear Workflow Inbox.
- Manual recording of Invoices and Credit Notes on vendor accounts in SAP.
- Monitor EDI-process and follow-up queries from suppliers.
- Preparation of Creditors’ reconciliations from vendor’s statement to SAP (Age Analysis).
- Preparation of Payment settlement on SAP for vendor accounts.
- Preparation of Internal Company Transactions (ICT) payments.
- Reconciling ICT accounts and follow-up queries.
How to Apply :
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za