Mercedes-Benz Graduate Development Programme 2016
Mercedes-Benz South Africa is offering a unique development opportunity for recently-qualified, EXTERNAL GRADUATES who desire to be an integral part of the MBSA talent pool.
Why a Mercedes-Benz GDP?
- · be part of a unique MBSA Graduate Development Programme (based in EL)
- · receive development in your related field of study
- · have an opportunity to build a relationship network within the Daimler Group of Companies
- · gain cross-functional experience AND specialise in your target area
- · be assigned a mentor/coach to guide you through the programme
Who can apply?
· EXTERNAL graduates who have graduated recently, in the last 6 years
· a South African Citizen, or permanent resident
· Recently qualified graduates, (with NQF 6 or higher), in the following career streams:
o Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial or Mechatronics)
o Human Resources
What are the criteria?
· Excellent Grade 12 results with distinction in HG Mathematics, Maths Literacy and/ or HG Physical Science an advantage
· Excellent Tertiary Results, average of 65% an advantage
Steps to apply
1. Log onto the Mercedes-Benz Careers website www.mercedes-benzsa.co.za/careers
2. Select “MBSA Graduate Development Programme” from the menu on the left to learn about the Programme
3. Click on “Upload CV” below and select folder “MBSA GDP Applications” to apply
4. In your application, please include
o A CV as an attachment (ensure that the file size is small enough to upload, e.g. PDF)
o A certified copy of your Grade 12, and/ or latest Tertiary results
o A certified copy of your ID
o Ensure a contact number and email address is provided
Other Important information
· Closing date for entries is 12 October 2015
· Late and incomplete applications will not be considered
· Should you not hear from the HRD office by end-November 2015, please consider your application unsuccessful
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.