Closing Date: 15 October 2015
Helderberg Western Cape
Description: Power Construction
This is a 6 month internship opportunity staring 13 January 2016
- Completed Industrial/Organisational Psychology Honours degree or equivalent Honours level degree.
- Completed the Psychological Assessment module at Honours level.
- You must want to register with the HPCSA to become a registered Independent Psychometrist
- Administering, scoring and interpreting of psychometric assessments;
- Performing administrative duties related to assessments (i.e. maintain assessment documents and files);
- Creating a positive assessment experience for candidates, clients and other relevant stakeholders;
- Communicate assessment process and policy internally;
- Manage relationships with external service providers;
- Manage internal invoicing process and ensure that external vendors are paid on time;
- Assist where needed on various internal reporting mechanisms (i.e. cost of assessments);
- Assisting with recruitment and selection;
- Liaising with the broader Organisational Development division and recruitment agencies;
- Conducting research on the development and enhancement of assessment tools;
- Ad hoc relationship management, project involvement and support.
Skills and Behavioural Attributes:
- Written and verbal communication
- Advanced computer literacy skills (Microsoft office, especially Word and Excel)
- Strong administration, planning and organizational skills
- High level problem solving ability
- Excellent interpersonal skills (i.e. relationship building)
- Ability to function independently and take initiative
- High attention to detail
- Strict sense of discretion and confidentiality
- Fluent in English
How to Apply:
- Should you meet all the minimum requirements, visit www.powergrp.co.za.
- under the Power Careers (Current Vacancies) tab to submit your applications via our online application process.
Please consider your application as unsuccessful if you have not been contacted within 30 days of the closing date.
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.