Closing Date: 21 August 2015
Duration: 24 Months fixed term contract
Annual Total Package: R100 000.00 (All inclusive)
B.Com degree or National Diploma in Accounting / Financial Management / Cost and Management Accounting or equivalent. Good communication skills, Computer literacy.
Tasks and Responsibilities
Includes: Perform specific tasks/activities associated with the expenditure, budget and reporting, income and supply chain management divisions scope of operations, Provide support to officials in finance department, Provide general administrative support to the department, Undergo formal and informal training in financial management.
How to Apply
Forward your applications to:
The Municipal Manager; Molemole Local Municipality; Private Bag X 44; Dendron; 0715 or deliver to 303 Church Street; Dendron or Molemole Local Municipality Morebeng Branch Office; 25 Cnr. Roets & Viviers Street; Soekmekaar , 0810.
Applications must be accompanied by a signed covering application letter, a comprehensive CV and originally certified copies of: identity document, driver’s license (where applicable) and qualifications. *Applications without the above will not be considered and will be automatically disqualified. Molemole Local Municipality reserves the right to / not to make appointments. If no response is received from Molemole Municipality 90 days after the closing date, it must be regarded that your application was unsuccessful. Correspondence regarding the advertised positions will be limited to successful candidates only.
- Candidates will be subjected to personnel suitability checks including qualifications, employment, credit, criminal records, company ownership / directorship and reference checks.
- Faxed, E-Mailed and Z83 applications will be not accepted and will be disqualified .
- Applications received after the closing date and time will not be considered.
- Fraudulent qualifications or documentation will immediately disqualify an applicant.
- Direct or indirect canvassing for preferential treatment will lead to immediate disqualification of the relevant applicant.
- Candidates with foreign qualifications should attach SAQA evaluation reports with their applications.
Enquiries on the above should be directed to Mr RB Ramohlale at 015 501 0243 / 44.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS IN RESPECT OF ALL POSITION S IS : Friday 21 August 2015 at 16h00
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.