MONSANTO Internship 2016 – Agronomist
Job ID 014DL
- Assist with Bio-ag product testing from Novozymes. Assisting TDR’s with various TD activities including trial planting and harvesting.
- Be involved in Weed resistance management projects with university of Pretoria
- Be involved in WRM projects around different Conyza localities
- build communication & merchandising material for communication to farmers and stakeholders
- built communication /launch material for cotton
- develop content for promotional material (direct mailing, print & electronic newsletters, websites and social media stories, media releases and others)
- Provide FTS/Apollo support to Africa TDRs related to data from corn and cotton registration trials.
- Support protocol creation for TDRs.
- Download plot maps and field books when needed.
- Upload data from contractors.
- Drive statistical analysis of trial data to support timely registration of corn hybrids.
- Bachelors degree in Agronomy
- Obtained qualification in the past 2 years. 2013, 2014 and 2015 completion dates will be considered.
For latest Intenships, Learnerships, bursaries and more follow StudentRoom.co.za on Facebook (Click HERE)