MONSANTO Internships 2016 – Sales Representative
Job ID 014DG
- Visit customers and support sales representatives
- To have a positive influence on farmers about the Dekalb product range.
- Assist sales representatives in the field work
- To erect cultivar boards and advisements boards
- Be a source of information to the customer.
- To understand the dynamics of Bio-Technology and inform customers
- Assist in all aspects of the Monsanto sales process
- To enhance the customer experience and satisfaction
- Understand the Dekalb product and diseases and Identify to customers
- Create a profile of farmers that is not yet Dekalb clients and a strategy to move them over to Monsanto products
- Work in conjunction with the sales Representatives with the suppliers
- Draw reports, analyze and other administrative tasks
- Agriculture, Agronomy or Marketing degree
- Qualification must have been obtained in the past 2 years. 2013, 2014 and 2015
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.