Nampak invites applications for Apprenticeship opportunities based within the Divfood business units in Paarl, Cape Town and Vanderbijlpark, Johannesburg,. Upon successful completion of the 4-year apprenticeship and a final competence test Apprentices will receive a Trade Certificate in terms of Section 13 (12) of the Manpower Training Act, 1981.
Apprenticeships Application Closing date: 31 August 2017
Apprenticeships Provider: Nampak
Apprenticeships Location: Johannesburg & Cape Town
- Have completed Grade 12 and or N3 with four subjects including relevant trade theory as a major
- Subjects should include Functional Mathematics and Science, minimum of 50%
- Applicants must be analytical and logical thinkers, display attention to detail, have good communication skills and the ability to contribute in a high performance environment
- Achieve each area of training as set out by the training program allowing the incumbent to qualify as an artisan with additional specialized training on Manufacturing Equipment
- Successful candidates will be responsible for Engineering and Manufacturing aspects in a modern high speed manufacturing environment
- Assist qualified artisans with daily tasks to gain knowledge and experience
- Perform tasks independently once training and assessments have been completed
- Successfully complete additional training courses as required by DivFood
- Upon successful completion of the training program the apprentice will be required to complete a trade test at a trade test centre accredited by the National Artisan Moderation Body.
How to apply
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za