The South African Breweries invites applicants to apply for x10 Operations Learnership opportunities at the Rosslyn Brewery, North of Pretoria. The purpose of this program is to equip learners to understand and acquaint themselves with the underlying principles of all of the major areas related to distribution within the Wholesale & Retail sector, thus enabling them to become more effective employees. This Certificate provides learners with grounding in all areas of Distribution. This may enable them not only to increase their productivity within the Wholesale and Retail Sector but also to apply their learning in various other business environments
Learnerships Application Closing Date: 03 August 2017
Learnerships Provider: SAB
Learnerships Location: Pretoria
- Matric, a tertiary qualification in Logistics, Supply Chain or Commercial or equivalent will be an added advantage
- Should be unemployed and aged between 18 and 35.
- Computer literate.
- SAP literacy advantageous.
- Good interpersonal skills/builds good relationships.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good verbal and communication skills.
- Good self-management principles.
- Ability to adapt to change effectively.
- Lives the values of the organization.
- Good numerical ability.
Output and Accountabilities
- Effective Fleet management
- Effective inventory management: – Participation in handover process
- Accurate checking, loading and unloading of vehicles
- Ensure production continuity (where applicable)
- Effective stock quality management
How to apply
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za