Nissan offer Internships for 2016 at Pretoria, Gauteng.
Calling all aspiring students from Engineering (Mechanical, Industrial and Chemical), Finance, Commercial, Marketing and Human Resources Disciplines.
Why join us?
Nissan South Africa is part of a globally competitive automotive company that is growing its brand here and in Sub Saharan Africa markets. We sell innovative products and build quality cars at our manufacturing hubs in South Africa. To take the company forward in this exciting environment, we need people who are:
If you have what we’re looking for, you could be part of our diverse graduate training programme. This is your chance to join a company that is always on the move, going places, and is on the road to the top.
What you can expect from the two-year programme
- All-round experience
- Specialised training in your chosen field
- ‘Learn from the best’ culture
- Knowledge and skills development
- Personal and career growth
- Competitive salary
- Attractive benefits
- Permanent Nissan job prospect
How to Apply
Gear yourself up for this amazing opportunity by submitting your application to [email protected] (if this fails, please try: [email protected] ) by Friday, 05 February 2016. To qualify for consideration, we require the following documents:
- A copy of your academic record [transcript];
- A copy of your academic qualification;
- A copy of your RSA identity document;
- Your curriculum vitae [no more than three pages]; and
- A short cover letter [no more than two pages] motivating why you would like to join such a prestigious programme.
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.