Waltons offer Internship for 2016 at Cape Town, Western Cape.
Bidvest Waltons is offering an internship for graduates who require work experience in order to gain a professional qualification or unemployed graduates who require work experience to become more marketable.
This is a 12 month contract position allowing the incumbent to gain relevant work experience. A Tertiary qualification within the below mentioned fields are essential:
Retail Business Management
- Logistics Management
- Financial Accounting (Head Office Woodstock only)
- Financial Management (Head Office Woodstock only)
- Operations Management
- Human Resources (Head Office Woodstock only)
- Business Management
- Admin Management
We require graduate interns for the following areas:
- Somerset West
- Southern Suburbs
- Northern Suburbs
- Regional Head Office (Woodstock)
- Matric or Senior Certificate
- Degree or HET Diploma
- N6 Qualified Graduate
- N4, N5 and N6 TVET Record of Achievement requiring placement for a specific period in order to obtain a qualification.
- Computer literacy essential
- Valid Driver’s license / or reliable transport
- South African citizen
How to Apply
Fax Curriculum Vitae with a copy of relevant certificate or statement of results to 086 511 2016
If you have not heard from us within one month of closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful
Stipends will be provided to the Graduate Intern at a rate of:
- 00 per month for a Graduate with a Degree or HET Diploma, for a period of 12 months
- 00 per month for a N6 Qualified Graduate
- 00 per month for a student with N4, N5 and N6 TVET Record of Achievement requiring placement for a specific period in order to obtain a qualification
05 February 2016
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.