North West Office of the Premier: Bursaries 2017 / 2018
The Office of the Premier invites all learners and students (unemployed youth: 35 years and less) who are South Africans and are residents of the North West Province, who desire to study or are studying on full time basis at tertiary institutions to apply for Office of the Premier bursaries available for the academic year 2017. Bursaries will be awarded to learners who are financially needy and academically performing well.
These bursaries target Grade 12 learners; those who have already passed Grade 12 in previous years; and students who are already at tertiary institutions. People with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. The closing date for the submission of the completed application forms is 31 October 2016.
Bursary Application deadline is 31 October 2016
Bursary Provider: North West Office of the Premier
Bursary Location: South Africa
Field of Studies :
- Knowledge Management
- Management / Production Services (World Study)
- Monitoring and Evaluation
How to apply:
Application forms are available from the following Offices Distribution Centres:
- Office of the Premier: Bursary, Learnership & Internship Programmes Unit, (Ga-Rona Building. Ground Floor):
- Labour Centres; District & Local Municipalities & Traditional Authority Offices.
- Office of the Premier Regional Communication Offices:
- Brits -45 Hartington Street:
- Bojanala – Opposite NW FM, Mabe Business Park;
- Dr Ruth Segomotsi Mompati- Mini Ga-Rona Building Entrance B, Vryburg
- Dr Kenneth Kaunda- 309 West end Centre, Lea Street, Klerksdorp
- Only residents of the North West Province should apply.
- Complete in BLOCK LETTERS.
- Use black pen only.
NB: The completed Bursary Application Form, together with copies of all the ,required documents should be submitted directly to Office of the Premier (Ground Floor, Ga-Rona Building: Bursaries Offices) or at the distribution centres mentioned above.
For latest Intenships, Learnerships, bursaries and more follow StudentRoom.co.za on Facebook (Click HERE)