University of the Free State: Finance Internships 2017 / 2018
University of the Free State invites applications for an intern to join its Finance Department on a 12 months internship. The purpose of the internship programme is to offer graduates (diploma/degree), with no relevant work experience, the opportunity to obtain practical workplace exposure and experience. The successful candidate must be available to assume duties as soon as possible.
Internship Application deadline is 14 October 2016.
Internship Provider: University of Free State
Internship Location: Free State
- BCom Accounting or equivalent qualification.
- Sound computer skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to function with ease in the University’s parallel medium and richly diverse working environment
The Intern will gain exposure to the following areas:
- Assist with student registration
- Deal with student account enquiries
- Change and rectify the accounts
- Keep records of enquiries dealt with
The following criteria apply to the selection of candidates:
- Not currently participating in an existing learnership / internshipprogramme
- Willing to sign a learnership / internship agreement with the UFS
- Candidate must be available for a period of one (1) year
- Postgraduate qualification will serve as a recommendation
The salary scale is available on request. For any further enquiries, please feel free to contact 051 401 3106 / 2808.
How to apply
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.