PSG: Engineering Internships 2017 in Gauteng and Cape Town
PSG is offering Internships Programme for the academic year 2017 in Cape Town, Johannesburg and Pretoria. It will commence on January 2017. This is a 12 months long internship programme and the interns will receive a monthly stipends during their placement.
PSG is a leading financial services provider in South Africa and is committed to contribute towards the growth, development and empowerment of youth in the country. The company offers a value-orientated approach to their clients’ financial needs, from asset and wealth management to insurance.
Internship application deadline is 09 November 2016
Internship Provider: PSG
Internship Location: Johannesburg and Cape Town
Field of Studies:
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Electromagnetically Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Be South African Citizens
- Degree in any of the related disciplines with a keen interest in the Corporate environment:
- Average of 75% and above
- Ambitious & looking to advance in their career within the financial services industry
- Energetic with a solution oriented attitude
- Good at working in a team
- Able to remain calm under pressure
- Attention to detail
How to Apply
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.