Robben-Island Museum: Internships 2017 in Cape Town
Robben-Island Museum invites applications for a Draughting Internship position available within the Infrastructure and Facilities Management Department. The purpose of the job is to work on built drawings; space planning; filing of documents; drawing up specifications for maintenance and repair of works; check quality of works to ensure that drawing specifications are adhered to; following up requisitions submitted to SCM and ensure all specification and documents are in order and carrying out inspections and condition assessments of buildings.
Internship Application deadline is 22 September 2016
Internship Provider : Robben-Island Museum
Internship Locatio: Robbeb Island, Cape Town
- Architecture Diploma / Degree
- CAD Draughting
- Project Management
RIM is an EE, AA, employer, RIM reserves the right the right not to make an appointment if suitable candidate are not found.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Updating existing as built drawings;
- Documentation filing
- Specifications for maintenance and repair;
- Inspections and Condition assessments;
- Inspecting the quality of work for active projects on a day to day basis & ensure that drawings data & specifications are adhered to;
- Carrying Out Miscellaneous job related duties as assigned;
- Submitting monthly reports to Unit Manager;
- Attending weekly meetings with Unit Manager.
How to apply
Forward a detailed cv, accompanied by certified copies your ID and qualification certificates as well as contactable referees, to [email protected] by no later than 22 September 2016.
Note : If you do not hear from us within 30 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
For latest Intenships, Learnerships, bursaries and more follow StudentRoom.co.za on Facebook (Click HERE)