Sasria Bursaries 2016: Sasria invites applications for bursary opportunities.
Sasria SOC Limited is a short-term insurance company wholly owned by the state and is represented by the Minister of Finance. We also report to the Financial Services Board, which is the non-banking financial services industry regulator of South Africa.
- Only applications from South African citizens will be considered.
- Bursary applications are invited from young people who aim to study full time towards a undergraduate university (academic) degree in Commerce (Economics, Business Economics, Accounting, Investments and Finance), BSc Information Technology, BIT- Bachelors of Information Technology, Business Science and Mathematics
- Applicants already in possession of a National Senior certificate should have obtained at least average B symbol.
Document Checklist (must be certificated)
- Letter from Institution.
- Academic records (if applicable) (must include all years of study)
- Copy of ID document of potential student (bar coded green ID)
- Copy of ID document of parents/ guardian (bar coded green ID)
- Proof of income for your parent (s) guardian (Affidavits if your parent(s)/ guardian is/ are unemployed)
- Latest financial statements clearly showing a monthly income/salary drawn if your parent/ guardian is self-employed
- Matric Certificate (if applicable)
How to apply
Click here to download the applications from
The completed form should be sent to: P.O. Box 653367 Benmore 2010, Fax: 011 4478630 or email: [email protected]
For enquiries contact: Telephone: 011 214 0800
For latest Intenships, Learnerships, bursaries and more follow StudentRoom.co.za on Facebook (Click HERE)