Schneider Electric SA – Internship Programme for 2016
Do you want to be a world class engineer in the field of energy management? Get ahead in the innovative and solutions-driven field of energy management with Schneider Electric SA.
Schneider Electric is a Global Specialist in Energy Management™ and a market leader in industrial automation and software. The company enables people to experience and transform efficiency where they live and work; from home to enterprise, across the grid and the city.
Schneider Electric is offering 5 graduate opportunities with:
- A three year structured graduate programme with rotations that will develop you as an engineer and a future business leader
- Education, experience and exposure with a globally recognized leader in energy management
- Supported, guided and structured mentorship from experienced engineers and direct access to our business leaders
What you need to apply
- A B-Tech, BEng, BIng & BSc Electrical Engineering graduate degree (Light & Heavy Current)
- A BSc Computer Science graduate degree
- You one page motivation letter entitled “Why I want to work for Schneider Electric SA”
- An updated copy of your Curriculum Vitae
- Your latest academic transcript for your completed engineering degree
- A certified copy of your South African identification document
How to apply
The closing date for applications is 18 September 2015. Send your application document to Kea Modiga – Talent Acquisioon Specialist. E-mail: [email protected]
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.