Attention all 3RD year LLB STUDENTS
SMITH TABATA BUCHANAN BOYES (STBB) 2016 Bursary Opportunity
PREREQUISITES: The student must…
- be registered for the fourth year of studies towards the LLB degree in 2016;
- preferably be studying commercial or corporate law; and
- have proper command of written and spoken English;
- intend to do vacation work at SMITH TABATA BUCHANAN BOYES (STBB); and
- intend to practice as a candidate attorney for STBB for no less than two years, immediately after completion of his/her fourth year of LLB studies.
The student may have a fair understanding and an ability to speak Afrikaans and Setswana and/or
- Interested Black students who qualify must apply to STBB via e‐mail by 10 January 2016.
- The firm will invite candidates for interviews from 15 January to 15 February 2016.
The following documents are required:
1. Certified copies of matric certificate, Identity Document, Passport and UP student card.
2. An official original/certified academic record of LLB studies to date,
3. Comprehensive CV,
4. Names and contact details of 2 references (family excluded), and a
5. Motivational letter expressing interest in practicing law and in particular corporate law or private law (Max. 100 words).
For latest Intenships, Learnerships, bursaries and more follow StudentRoom.co.za on Facebook (Click HERE)