Attention all 3RD year LLB STUDENTS
SMITH TABATA BUCHANAN BOYES (STBB) 2016 Bursary Opportunity
PREREQUISITES: The student must…
- be registered for the fourth year of studies towards the LLB degree in 2016;
- preferably be studying commercial or corporate law; and
- have proper command of written and spoken English;
- intend to do vacation work at SMITH TABATA BUCHANAN BOYES (STBB); and
- intend to practice as a candidate attorney for STBB for no less than two years, immediately after completion of his/her fourth year of LLB studies.
The student may have a fair understanding and an ability to speak Afrikaans and Setswana and/or
- Interested Black students who qualify must apply to STBB via e‐mail by 10 January 2016.
- The firm will invite candidates for interviews from 15 January to 15 February 2016.
The following documents are required:
1. Certified copies of matric certificate, Identity Document, Passport and UP student card.
2. An official original/certified academic record of LLB studies to date,
3. Comprehensive CV,
4. Names and contact details of 2 references (family excluded), and a
5. Motivational letter expressing interest in practicing law and in particular corporate law or private law (Max. 100 words).
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za