South African Breweries QA In-Service Trainee Programme 2015/2016
- Relevant qualification in Microbiology, Biotechnology or Food Technology.
- Completed theoretical modules and require practical expose to complete the qualification
- Thrive in a fast paced, pressurized and competitive environment.
- The ability to apply theoretical scientific principles in the development of novel business solutions. Well developed decision making skills.
- Identifiy and apply new trends.
An understanding of microbiology, chemistry, biochemistry, physics and mathematics related to the food industry, laboratory policy and practices.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To conduct quality tests.
- To compile reports and to communicate out of line specifications so that the quality of the product and package are maintained in line with Company standards, cost are minimized and records are available for audit purposes.
- Academic performance
- Academic level
- Field of study
How to apply
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za