Standard Bank Internal Auditing Learnership 2016, 2017
The learnership is a 24 month programme which will allocate successful candidates to the Internal Auditing area in the bank where they will be spending time applying their learning, when they are not formally or informally engaged in training activities.
Successful candidates will be required to sign a 24-month fixed term employment contract as well as a learnership contract. They will not be paid a salary but will receive a learner allowance of R 10,000.00 per month for the duration of the learnership. Upon successful completion candidates will obtain a recognised National Certificate in Internal Auditing â Internal Audit Technician
The candidate must:
- Be between the ages of 18-30
- Be able to speak, read and write English
- Have completed Matric
- Have completed a Internal Auditing or BCom Internal Auditing qualification
- Be computer literate
- Not be permanently employed
- Not be studying at any other institution
- Not be registered on any other learnership
The Recruitment Process:
What is the Recruitment process?
- Candidates will be required to complete relevant assessments
- The following checks will be conducted:
- Register for Employees Dismissed (RED) checks;
- Credit and criminal record checks;
- Reference checks with previous employers;
- Verification of educational qualifications; and
- Proof of South African citizenship/South African residency/work permit.
Please note that if contact is not made with the applicant by 15th February 2016 , consider the application as unsuccessful.
How to Apply
Closing Date: 11 January 2016
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.