Total SA Internships 2016 – What is a graduate programme (Workplace Experience?) A graduate programme is a programme for unemployed learners who have concluded their studies successfully in a defined scarce and / or critical skill and who need workplace exposure in order to improve their employment opportunities.
The aim of this graduate programme is to:
- Provide individuals with a full and realistic view of workplace culture and expectations.
- Integrate academic preparation with professional challenges.
We offer graduate programme in the following fields:
- Engineering (Mechanical, Industrial and Civil)
- Internal Auditing
- Analytical Chemistry
- Environmental Protection
- Human Resources
- Logistics/Supply Chain Management
- Law and Governance
- Health and Safety
Who Is Eligible To Apply?
Applications from the following will be considered for graduate programme/Workplace Experience:
- Graduates of Total South Africa bursaries programme
- Qualified students who have excelled academically and require working experience to improve their chances of employability.
- Graduates who have never been employed or participated in any graduate programme before.
Applications should include the following information to be considered:
- Application letter motivating why you should be considered for a graduate programme
- Curriculum Vitae with contact details (more than one contact number or address)
- Certified copies of recent academic records/transcript and qualifications (if already attained)
- Certified copies of identity document.
How To Apply
Closing Date: 30 November 2015
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.