West Rand District Municipality: Finance Internships 2017 / 2018
West Rand District Municipality is offering internship programme for the financial year 2016/2017/2018 in Randfontein, Gauteng. West Rand District Municipality internships are in the following Finance and Budget Management. This is a 24 month Internship and interns will receive a remuneration package of R100 000pa during their placements.
Internship application deadline is 29 June 2016 at 12:00
Internship Provider: West Rand District Municipality
Internship Location: Randfontein, Gauteng
Ref No: 19 / 2016
The West Rand District Municipality, with its seat authority in Randfontein, invites suitable qualified candidates to apply f or the following vacant positions:
- BCom Degree or equivalent
- Computer literacy, with good knowledge of Windows spreadsheet applications
- Good verbal & written communication skills in English
- Previous work experience in financial accounting would serve as a recommendation
- Assist in implementing general recognised accounting practice and budget reforms
- Assist in developing statistical reporting modules
- Assist in developing financial policies and procedures
- Electronically capture financial data · Assist in the implementation and monitoring of internal controls · Be involved in all financial and management a counting systems
How to Apply
1. Applications for the above position be accompanied by a comprehensive CV with originally certified copies of qualifications and a fully completed application form that is available on the WRDM website, www.wrdm.gov.za Applications must be hand delivered for the attention of the Manager:
Human Resources & Development, West Rand District Municipality, Cnr . Sixth & Park Street, Private Bag X033, Randfontein, 1760. A container for hand delivered applications will be placed at the HR section Monday to Friday between 07:30 and 16:00 daily until the closing date.
2. Fraudulent qualifications or documents will immediately disqualify any application.
3 . Applicants who are not invited for an y interview s should regard their applications as unsuccessful.
4. West Rand District Municipality is an employment equity employer and applications of female candidates and people with disabilities will receive preference.
5. The WRDM reserves the right not to make an appointment.
6 . Enquiries: Mpho Goreoang , on (011) 411 – 5069 / 5098
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.