Cape Agulhas Municipality: Finance Internships 2020 in Western Cape
The Cape Agulhas Municipality (CAM) invites applications for a Financial Internships Programme for the academic year 2020 in Eastern Cape. This is a 12 months internship programme and the interns will receive R96 000 – R120 000 per annum.
Internship Application deadline is 17th December 2019
Internship Provider: Cape Agulhas Municipality (CAM)
Internship Location: Western Cape
- Equivalent diploma, in Financial Management
- Financial Accounting I,II,II; Auditing I; Mercantile Law I; Economics I and Business Economics I; Business Management I; Local Governance I
- Fairly good written and verbal communication skills
- Computer Literacy with practical experience
- Valid code B driver’s license
- Literate in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape
How to apply
Applications should be forwarded to: DEAN O’NEILL, MUNICIPAL MANAGER, CAPE AGULHAS MUNICIPALITY, P.O. BOX 51, BREDASDORP, 7280.
Application forms can be obtained and handed in at the Human Resources office from Miss Laurenda Visagie, Mrs Nomakhwezi Jende, telephone number 028 –425 5500.Only fully completed application forms with certified copies of qualifications, certificates, driver’s licence (if required) and identity documents will be considered. If qualification certificates are not immediately available, affidavit must be handed in as proof of qualification.
ENQUIRIES: Mr Hannes van Biljon / Shaun Stanley at 028 425 5500
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za