AECI Crest Chemicals would like to appoint ×2 unemployed Learners to train in a Business Administration (NQF 2) and Freight Handling (NQF 3) qualifications. The Learnership period will be of 12 months duration. The training will involve both theoretical classes as well as a practical component.
Learnership Application Closing Date: 22 November 2019
Learnership Location: Midrand
Learnership Provider: AECI
Qualifications & Experience
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification with Mathematical Literacy / Mathematics / English / Accounting would be advantageous).
- Age group 18 – 25 years.
- Ability to work within a Chemical environment.
- Basic computer literacy would be an advantage.
Duties & Responsibilities
- The Business Admin learnership will require that the candidate attend all theoretical classes at the AECI Training Centre located at Chem-Park, Chloorkop.
- Candidates to attend classes seven days per month for ten months.
- Attendance of theoretical classes at the Training Centre and practical training.
- Undertake overtime duties as and when required.
- Achieve competency in all relevant NQF Level 3 Unit Standards and compile a Portfolio of Evidence in support of this qualification.
- Team Work.
- Attention to detail.
How to Apply
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za