Africa Health Research Institute invites unemployed graduates to apply for a Clinical Research Internship Programme 2020 / 2021.
Internship Application deadline is 04 December 2020
Internship Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
The AHRI Clinical Research Department Intern is responsible for assisting with the coordination and execution of functions related to the implementation and monitoring of SARS CoV-2, TB, HIV and other research projects in the KZN region.
The main focus of this position is the collection and verification of data. The intern will perform literature searches and interpret information to provide feedback on technical activities.
The candidate will coordinate the logistics for the collection of biological specimens from various healthcare sites in and around Durban. This is an entry level position with limited experience. The successful candidate will be based in our Durban site.
- Postgraduate Degree in Health or Social Science disciplines
- Must possess a valid South African Code B Driver’s License and own vehicle
- Computer literacy and working knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- This is an entry level position with limited experience.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Accuracy and precision;
- Must be able to work under pressure;
How to apply
AHRI reserves the right in special circumstances to accept late applications or to extend the above date in order to facilitate further searches. Furthermore, AHRI reserves the right not to make an appointment. Please consider your application unsuccessful if you have not been contacted within 4 weeks of the closing date.
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom