Afrox has launched a Learnership programmes in the business administration environment. These learnership opportunity is based in Gauteng. Learners will sign a 12 month-tripartite contract (Afrox , CHIETA SETA and Learner). Learners will participate in 12 months of on-the-job training, inclusive of theoretical classroom learning style and practical learning in the working environment.
Learners must attend and complete all required theoretical and practical components of the learnership. The learnership will culminate in the awarding of a National Certificate: NQF Level 3.
Learnership Application deadline is 12 june 2017
Learnership Provider : Afrox
Learnership Location: Gauteng
- Grade 12 / Matric qualification with a minimum of Diploma entrance.
- English and Mathematics (Accounting could be an advantage).
- Must have good communication skills (verbal and written) to ensure professional customer communication.
- Computer literacy essential.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To promote the development of competencies that are required in Afrox.
- To create a pool of skilled and knowledgeable administrators / office support personnel.
- To afford learners the opportunity to understand and acquaint themselves with the principles of business administration within Afrox.
- To provide for career growth within the Afrox environment.
How To Apply
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za