Anglo American invites suitably qualified unemployed youth to apply for Engineering Learnership Programme 2019 / 2020.
Learnership Application Closing Date: 28 June 2019
Learnership Location: KUMBA IRON ORE, SISHEN MINE, NORTHERN CAPE
Learnership Provider: Anglo American
Interested? You will need a minimum qualification as indicated (a certificate or statement of results if certificate is not issued progress reports will not be accepted) is not yet the following subjects.
Applications accepted throughout South Africa.
- Millwright Minimum requirement N2 with subject Mathematics, Engineering Science, Industrial Electronics, Electrical Trade Theory & Fitting and Machine Trade Theory
- Plater Welder: Minimum requirement N2 with subjects Mathematics Engineering Science, Plating and Structural Steel Drawings and Platers Theory
- Transportation Electrician: Minimum requirement N2 with subjects Mathematics, Engineering Science, Auto Electrical Trade Theory & Industrial Electronics
Only Northern Cape residents to apply
- Fitter: Minimum requirement N2 with subjects, Mathematics Engineering Science Fiting, and Machining Trade Theory and Engineering Drawings
- Diesel Mechanic Minimum requirement N2 with subjects Mathematics Engineering Science, Diesel Trade Theory and Engineering Drawings
Additional Information: You must pass an aptitude test interview as well as a medical assessment before the learnership will commence
Learnership include: Stipend / allowance per month, learnership agreement, subsidised accommodation and meals (only for students outside Kathu), artisan trade related toolbox (will become the property of the artisan learner after the successful completion of the trade test),free PPE, free training.
Training programmes 1st year of the job institutional training at Sivas, Technical Training Centre, 2nd year on the job/core training at Sishen mine, 3rd year: Complete trade test
Preference will be given to applicants from these municipales Joe Morong Local Municipality Gasegonyana Local Municipality and Gamagara Local Municipality
How to Apply
Only apply for the above positions if you comply with the requirements by posting the following documents:
Updated, complete CV, (including race, gender, contact numbers and email address), original certified copy of ID, certified copy of drivers licence (optional), certified copy of highest school grade passed, certified copy of N-qualification.
Post your application to the Admin Office, SIVOS, Private Bag x506, Kathu, 8446. No faxed or scanned documents will be accepted.
Enquiries: Tel, 053 739 3300 / 2570 / 3982 / 1777 during office hours
Appointments will be made in line with SLP targets
Communication will be with shortlisted candidates only. All applicants are thanked for their interest.
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za