AngloGold Ashanti – Bursary Programme 2016
Closing Date: 30 September 2015
AngloGold Ashanti offers bursary opportunities in 2016 to learners who will enroll for a full time degree or diploma tertiary studies in all fields of study, including finance.
Application criteria and condition of the company sponsorship programme:
- Opportunities are open to South Africa citizens (below the age of 35 years), who are residents of Matlosana, Merafong and our major labour sending areas and to the children of the company’s employees.
- Candidates must be in possession of a National Senior Certificate or latest Grade 12 results.
For applicants who are already at university, kindly submit your full academic record of study.
AngloGold Ashanti will select all applications in accordance with its commitments and guidelines as outlined in its Social and Labour Plans (SLP).
Candidates must be in possession of and submit copies of the following:
- South African identity document.
- Your CV – submit your career history as part of your CV.
- National Senior Certificate (or equivalent) or latest Grade 12 results; and/or university results if already in university.
- Proof of residence (e.g. water and lights account).
Apply for this opportunity via the AngloGold Ashanti website, including full details and all relevant certified documents. Note that any incomplete application or any application that does not fully comply with the selection criteria will be deemed unsuccessful.
How to Apply
To apply for this bursary you can use the following link to apply online:
Please select the “View Jobs” icon and then click on the correct job opportunity (Community Bursary – 6921)
Or Email: [email protected] using the subject line ‘COMMUNITY BURSARY’
We accept online applications, however, if you are unable to submit on the online system, please send an email to the above-mentioned email address. Only applications submitted with all the relevant certified documents, will be considered. Should you not be contacted within 21 days from the closing date stated above, please consider your application as unsuccessful. AngloGold Ashanti is committed to non-discriminatory practices and supports the principle of appropriate employee and community development.
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za