Internship Application deadline is 13 July 2018
Internship Provider: Agricultural Research Council (ARC)
Internship Location: Gauteng
Unemployed Science, Engineering and Technology Graduates Required to Volunteer in the DST’s National Youth Service Programme.
- Animal Science: Sero-diagnosis of Bacterial Diseases; Food Safety; Reproductive Physiology; Animal Breeding and Genetics; Food (Meat and Milk) Science; Animal Nutrition; Rangeland or Pasture Science; Bacteriology; Bioinformatics and Immunology; Molecular and Classical Virology; Classical Parasitology and Entomology
- Agricultural Economics and Capacity Development: Agricultural Economics; Statistics; Mathematical Statistics; Econometrics; Agricultural Extension; Socio-Economics and Biometry
- Natural Resource Management: GIS; Earth Observation; Land Water Management; Pedology; Agrometeorology; Soil Science, Microbiology; Biochemistry; Soil Physics, Natural Science
- Agro-processing:Biofuels and Renewable Energy; Food Technology; Post Harvest; Rubber/Latex Research
- Plant Science: Agronomy/crop Science, Plant Physiology, Weed Science, Plant Breeding, Food Science and Technology
How to apply
Interested youth, who meet the qualifications, are invited to submit a covering letter indicating why they want to volunteer, in which province they are residing and the province of their choice. Candidates should also include curriculum vitae, certified copies of ID and qualifications, and all their contact details. To view a list of current participating organisations, please visit our website: http://www.arc.agric.za/VacanciesExternal/Pages/default.aspx
Applications can be hand delivered to :
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified of the screening outcomes. All travel and relocation costs will be for the candidates’ own expenses.
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za