Kuyasa BANKSETA is offering Internships and learnerships programme for the 2019 in Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban. This Programme will provides you with the opportunity to gain 1 year work experience as well as an NQF5 Certificate in Management Development relevant to the Banking sector. The BANKSETA welcomes applications from persons with disabilities.
Internship Application deadline is 31 August 2018
Internship Provider: BANKSETA Kuyasa
Internship Location: Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban
Field of Studies
- Human Resources
- Risk Management
- Information Technology
- Financial Accounting
- Financial Management
- A completed 3 year tertiary qualification in Human Resources, Risk Management, Information Technology, Marketing, Financial Accounting, Financial Management or Law.
- Provide a positive recommendation or official testimonial from a previous school, learning institution, or religious institution.
- Present a professional image
- Verified qualification certificate
- Currently unemployed
- Clear credit (ITC) AND no criminal record
- Currently not participating in a learnership/Internship Programme
- Under the age of 30 on the year that the learnership/Internshipis recruiting for
- Not involved in any other studies on the year that the learnership/Internship is recruiting for
- Person with a disability must provide a medical certificate confirming the nature of the disability
- Only South African Citizens in possession of a valid SA ID will be considered
- Effective communication in written and verbal English.
How to apply
All application forms to reach Kelly on or before 31 August 2018.
- Download the application form
- Apply online at www.kelly.co.za
- Dial 087 354 5569 and request that a form be faxed or e-mailed to you
Employment equity targets will apply. Candidates not contacted for an interview by the end of November 2017, should assume that their application was unsuccessful.
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za