Letsema BANKSETA is offering learnerships programme for the 2019 in various locations around South Africa. This learnership will provides you with the opportunity to gain 1 year work experience as well as an NQF5 Certificate in Banking Service Advice relevant to the Banking sector.
Learnership Application deadline is 31 August 2018
Learnership Provider: BANKSETA Letsema
Learnership Location: East Londown, Johannesburg, Midrand, Pretoria, Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth, Nelspruit, Kimberley, Polokwane, Witbank, Klerksdorp / Potchefstroom
- A valid certified copy of a Grade 12 Certificate with a minimum pass of 50% in English AND a minimum pass of 50% in Accounting or a minimum of 50% Mathematics OR a minimum of 60% in Maths Literacy
- Provide a positive recommendation or official testimonial from a previous school, learning institution, or religious institution
- Present a professional image
- Currently unemployed
- Clear credit (ITC) and no criminal record
- Currently not participating in a learnership
- Under the age of 35 as at 1 February 2019
- Not involved in any other studies from 1 Jan 2019 to 31 Dec 2019
- Persons with a disability must provide a medical certificate confirming the nature of the disability
- Only South African Citizens in possession of a valid SA ID will be considered
- Effective communication in written and verbal English.
How to apply
All application forms to reach Kelly on or before 31 August 2018.
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za