Telkom is offering internship programme for academic year 2018 / 2019 in Western Cape. The duration of this Internship programme is a 2 years. Please view the Internship information sheet to see all the various placement opportunities. Please indicate the Internship number on the information sheet when applying to clearly indicate for which specific Internship opportunity and area / town you wish to be considered for.
Internship Application Closing Date: 30 July 2018
Internship Provider: Telkom
Internship Location: Western Cape – Athlone, Somerset West, Cape Town, Pinelands, Bergvliet
- Learner: Preferable Matric National Certificate (Vocational) Electrical Infrastructure Construction or Matric with Maths (not Math Literacy) & Science. Intern: Preferably S4, Electrical Engineering, Electronic Communication, N6 Electrical Engineering, Light Current
- S4 Civil Engineering / Quantity Surveying, Project Management
- Perform acceptance/ commissioning/ assurance/ fulfilment and preventative maintenance on Core and Access telecommunications technologies.
- To plan and engineer the Switching, Access, Transmission, Radio/ Microwave, Data, DC Power or Fibre network within a limited/ defined range to enable our customers to communicate.
- To do assurance and fulfilment on the MDF and IDF environment at manned and unmanned sites, as well as associated MDF equipment on site.
- Responsible for Order management and escalations for both voice and non voice within NIP and across other Service Organizations.
How to Apply
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za