Last updated on August 7th, 2022 at 07:24 am
Barplats Mine invites South African unemployed youth to apply for Learnership Programme 2022 / 2023.
Learnership Application Closing Date: 04 August 2022
Learnership Location: Brits
Barplats Mines aims to provide graduates and diplomates (P1+P2) Students with an opportunity to gain exposure to the work environment for a limited duration contract of 1 year.
Preference will be given to learners from host communities
Supported Field Of Study:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- South African Citizenship
- Must have no criminal record
- A formal letter from tertiary institution of learning confirming the required in-service training for the field of study mentioned above
- Completed National /Advanced Diploma qualification relevant to mining industry and particular trade
- Minimum pass rate of 60% and above for subjects in final year (no subject failures)
- Certified copies of qualifications, proof of residence and ID Document must be attached to all applications to indicate which programme you are applying for.
- To pass medical fitness certificate with 21 days from accepting the offer.
How to apply
Send your CV to: email@example.com
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom