Bidvest Tank Terminals invites South African unemployed youth to apply for Learnership Programme 2022 / 2023.
Learnership Application Closing Date: 03 August 2022
Learnership Location: Richards Bay & Durban
Bidvest Tank Terminals is seeking to assist students who require practical work experience to complete their qualification.
To join our Internship Programme in the fields of study mentioned below:
• Electrical Engineering: P1 and P2
• Chemical Engineering: P1 and P2
• Mechanical Engineering: P1 and P2
• Human Resources
STUDENTS ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING:
• A letter from the Institution stating practical work experience is a requirement for the qualification.
• Academic transcript which would show the modules completed and or that WIL is still outstanding.
The WIL Programme commences in September 2022.
How to apply
A complete CV including all supporting documents should be emailed to:
Successful candidates will be required to enter the Programme for 14 Months. There will be no obligation for employment upon successful completion of the Programme.
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom