Centre for Entrepreneurship Management Innovation (CEMI) is offering learnership / internship programme for the financial year 2019 / 2020. CEMI is looking for Higher Education and Training (HET) graduates for a 12 Months Graduate Workplace Experience Programme at various areas within South Africa.
Internship Application Closing Date: 15 June 2019
Internship Provider: Centre for Entrepreneurship Management Innovation (CEMI)
Internship Location: South Africa
National Diploma / Degree / BTech
1. Transport Management
2. Logistics Management
3. Supply Chain Management
4. Business Administration
5. Operations Management
6. Project Management
7. Human Resource Management
8. Travel and Tourism
9. Financial Management
10. Marketing Management
- Applicants must reside within the areas which they are applying for and should be able to submit proof of residence on successful appointment.
- No working experience required. Must not be involved in studies / learnership / internship or employment in 2019.
- Must be between the ages of 18 and 35.
HOW TO APPLY
Send your CV together with certified copies of their qualifications to:
- Gauteng: [email protected]
- Kwa-Zulu Natal: [email protected]
- Eastern Cape: [email protected]
- Western Cape: [email protected]
Enquiries: Mr. Letihogonolo Mala or Mr Kgosi Motingwa: 012 440 1296
E-mail: [email protected]
NO APPLICATION WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THE CLOSING DATE
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za