Last updated on October 22nd, 2020 at 06:42 pm
City of Johannesburg Metropolitan Municipality invites unemployed graduates to apply for Internship Programme for 2020 / 2021.
Internship Application Closing Date: 21 October 2020
Internship Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Stipend: R8 329.27 pm (cost to company, basic salary, no benefits)
- Matric (NQF4) plus secretarial diploma in Business Administration or Business Management or any qualification registered at NQF 6;
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications);
- Must be able to work extended hours as and when required;
- Ages between 18 — 35 years; and
- Only City of Joburg residents will be considered.
How to apply
An Application letter and comprehensive CV, proof of residence, certified copy of ID and Qualifications.
Enquiries: Boitumelo Makgoba Tel No: (011) 407 6076
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom