Clover invites unemployed youth to apply for Learnership Programme 2024.
Learnership Location: Roodepoort, Gauteng, South Africa
Learnership Closing Date: 07 February 2024
Clover is calling new talent to be part of the Call Centre Learnership. The successful applicants will spend the duration of the learnership at Clover’s Call Centre offices based in Constantia Park and they will also attend classes as prescribed.
At the end of the learnership, individuals will have achieved the NQF qualification and gained experience in a world class Call Centre.
- Handle all inbound and outbound interactions
- Resolve queries and complaints via the relevant stakeholders
- Capture orders accurately and on time according to the daily call list
- Inform customers of account on hold
- Confirm customer orders as per standard operations procedures
- Inform relevant stakeholders of issues pertaining to their orders
- Offer new or additional products (describe features and special offers)
- Assist team members to obtain team results
- Share the responsibility to get the job done
- Support team values
- Participate in team meetings
- Take responsibility for visual management of information.
- Grade 12 or equivalent NQF4
- Grade 12 / Matric completed in the past 7 years (2017 – 2023)
- Average of 60% for English and Maths or Maths Literacy
- Computer literacy
- Currently unemployed.
Skills and Competencies:
- Proactive and action orientated
- Acts with honesty and consistency
- Maintains high standards
- Interpersonal effectiveness
- Commitment and motivation
- Collaborate with others to achieve a common objective
- Customer orientated
- Communicates effectively
- Ability to apply numerical principles