Coca-Cola Peninsula Beverages (CCPB) invites applications from unemployed youth for the Operations Learnership Programme 2023 / 2024 .
Learnership Application Closing Date: 08 November 2023
Learnership Location: Athlone – Paarl – Huguenot and Parow, Western Cape
Coca-Cola Peninsula Beverages (CCPB) is offering an Operations Learnership and invites interested candidates to apply. Successful learners who complete the program will receive a Further Education and Training Certificate in Generic Management (NQF 4).
- Learners will attend training sessions outside the workplace throughout the year. These sessions will include theory components and portfolio submissions.
- When not in class, learners will gain practical work experience in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry.
Key Focus Areas: The learnership program emphasizes the following areas:
- Applying leadership concepts in a work context.
- Motivating and building a team.
- Problem-solving, decision-making, and implementing solutions.
- Identifying responsibilities of a team leader to meet organizational standards.
- Prioritizing time and work for both oneself and the team.
- Employing a systematic approach to achieve objectives.
- Monitoring the level of service to various customers.
- Applying the organization’s code of conduct in a work environment.
- Conducting structured meetings.
- Managing expenditure against a budget.
Requirements: To be eligible for this learnership, candidates should meet the following criteria:
- Completed Grade 12 (National Senior Certificate).
- Be a South African citizen.
- No prior work experience is required.
- Possess good communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Be computer literate.
- Be dedicated to learning new skills.
- Be currently unemployed and able to commit to the 12-month learnership program.
How to apply
Documents Required for Application: When applying, candidates should upload the following documents:
- Updated and detailed CV.
- Certified copy of their ID (certified within the last 3 months).
- Certified copy of their National Senior Certificate (certified within the last 3 months).
- Proof of bank details (not older than 3 months).
- SARS Tax Number.
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals who meet the requirements and are looking to gain practical experience and a qualification in Generic Management. The closing date for applications may be specified in the original job posting, so be sure to apply within the stated timeframe.