Unitrans South Africa invites unemployed graduates to apply for Operations Internship Programme 2023 / 2024
Internship Application Closing Date: 20 November 2023
Internship Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Unitrans South Africa is currently accepting applications for their Operations Internships for the year 2023/2024.
About Unitrans: Unitrans is a leading provider of integrated operational services that enable growth across many Sub-Saharan African markets. They have a wide-ranging footprint in Sub-Saharan countries, and their services allow their customers to focus on and grow their core business.
Job Purpose: Unitrans is offering a 12-month internship opportunity for candidates who meet the specified criteria. If you’re looking to start your career and join an innovative, forward-thinking corporate family, this opportunity might be for you.
Duties and Responsibilities: As an intern, you will be allocated to a workplace where you will gain experience in line with the requirements of the learning program. You will also be expected to perform ancillary tasks and duties as allocated by workplace mentors and/or coaches.
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Relevant Tertiary qualification(s) at NQF Level 6 or higher obtained from an accredited institution of higher learning in Finance.
- Average grade of 65%
- Willingness to relocate and/or travel within South Africa and the rest of Africa.
- Previous work experience is welcome but not a requirement.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and co-ordination skills.
- Computer literacy and general administrative skills.
- Driver’s license and own transport will be advantageous.
- Planning and Organising
- Analysing and Processing Information
- Interacting and Presenting
- General task coordination
- Problem Solving
- Project Management
- Financial Management
- Managing Supply Chain Cycle
How to Apply:
Unitrans is committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of their Employment Equity goals.
Interested candidates should apply before the closing date, and if you meet the criteria, you could kickstart your career with this internship opportunity.