Columbus Stainless invites students to apply for Bursary Programme 2022 academic year.
Bursary Application Closing date is 30 November 2021
Columbus Stainless is inviting students to apply for their bursary programme, for the 2022 academic year. Bursaries are available to students currently pursuing studies towards a Physical Metallurgy or Material Sciences (BEng or BSc (Eng)) qualification.
Recipients of the Columbus Stainless bursary will receive financial assistance for their study-related expenses, as well as the opportunity to gain practical experience through vacation work and potential graduate in training opportunities.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted – if you do not receive any feedback within 2 weeks of the bursary closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Bursaries will be awarded at the sole discretion of Columbus Stainless, which takes into account various factors, including but not limited to the companies Employment Equity goals.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying towards a Physical Metallurgy or Material Sciences qualification (BEng or BSc (Eng))
- You must be in your first, second or third year of study in 2021
- You must be studying at a recognised tertiary institution within South Africa
How to apply
Application must be submitted online at:
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Full tertiary academic record (on institutes letterhead)
- Full Curriculum Vitae
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom