Coricraft offer Internship 2016 at Cape Town, Western Cape.
Coricraft is looking for a young, driven individual who will take on a learning opportunity to better themselves and gain working experience which is essential in securing a new job – This internship program is paying a stipend of R2 500 only. If you are seeking to gain experience in a fast paced environment within the field of your study, at the stipend mentioned, we would love to hear from you
Main Purpose of the Position:
The successful candidate will be responsible for performing the administrative duties and assisting where required in the Training and Development Department.
Completed Diploma/ Higher Certificate in Training and Development Management
- Completed Diploma/ Higher Certificate in finance
Must be unemployed
Must have never been employed before.
Computer Literacy (Microsoft Office Package)
Self – Starter
Confident and assertive
High stress tolerance
Strong work ethic
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Assist the Training and Development Management with general administration
- Training and Development Management Diary Management
- Assist in arranging training and training facilities
- Assist the training facilitator during training sessions
- Data Capturing (Capturing on Syspro)
- Assisting with general queries
- Answering telephones/ taking messages and directing calls
- Complete other duties as and when requested by the department Manager/ Director/ Executive
How to Apply
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za