CSG invites eligible South African students to submit applications for the Bursary Programme for the academic year 2024.
Bursary application closing date is 30 December 2023
The Bursary is a financial assistance programme for eligible students to aid with university expenses. The funding covers student’s Tuition and Textbook expenses. In addition, a monthly stipend is provided for 12 months and is subject to renewal based on academic performance.
- Must be a South African citizens
- Registered at a South African accredited institution
- Completed 1 year of your academic programme; in 2nd year or onward of your academic programme
Fields of study:
Studying towards a qualification in any of the following or related fields:
- Information Technology,
- Computer Science
- Software Development
- Diploma ICT
- Finance / Accounting
- Human Resources / Industrial Psychology
How to apply
- A certified copy of your South African I.D.
- 1 page detailed CV
- A one-page motivation letter telling us why you should be considered for this programme
- Academic transcripts