Consolidated Wire Industries (CWI) applicant to apply for Apprenticeship Programme 2021 / 2022.
Apprenticeship Application Closing Date : 23 July 2021
Apprenticeship Location: Vanderbijlpark, Gauteng
Consolidated Wire Industries (Ply) Ltd invites applications of young dynamic South African individuals to be trained for 3 years as Turner, Fitter & Turner, Chemical Engineer. Electrician, Technician and Instrumentation Mechanician Apprentices.
MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
Learners who want to be considered for the apprenticeship must comply with the following minimum entry requirements:
- Grade 12 (Technical Metric) with Mathematics and Physical Science (Symbol E or 40% pass mark) OR
- Either currently in Grade 12 (Technical Metric) with Mathematics and Physical Science as year
- —end examinable subjects. The applicants final results before engagement and indenture must confirm achievement of Symbol E or 40% pass mark.
- Currently registered for National Certificate- Vocation 4 (NCV 4) at a Further Education and Training (FET) College.
- The applicant’s final results before engagement and indenture must confirm achievement of Symbol E or 40% pass mark in both Mathematics and Engineering Science and two trade related subjects.
- In possession of Engineenng Science at National Technical Certificate (NTC3) with a 40% pass mark in both Mathematics and Engineering Science and two trade related subjects.
- The applicant must be citizen of the Republic of South Africa
SELECTION AND APPOINTMENT
Candidates will be required to go through a comprehensive selection process which includes tests, interviews, medicals, reference checks and verification of qualifications claimed,
- Certified copies of completed qualifications or confirmation of the current year registration (on the official school letterhead) or the latest school report, or
- a copy of Rae National Technical Certificate (NTC3) or the NTC3 FET College statement of results or
- proof of registration and a certified copy of ID with full contact details,
How to apply
Applications can forward their CV’s under heading ”CWI Apprentice 2021” to firstname.lastname@example.org or to recruit@cwi-wire co.za by Friday, 23 July 2021.
Applicants who do not have an e-mail are welcome to drop oft their CV’s at the CWI Gate 2 where in a box will be placed.
THERE ARE NO FORMS TO BE COMPLETED. only CV’s that meet the above minimum requirements are to be considered.
Correspondence will be directly with the applicants. If the applicant has not been contacted by 1 September 2021. they should consider their application as being unsuccessful.
NO LATE APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED!!
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom