The Cyril Ramaphosa Education Trust (CRET) invites students to apply for Bursaries Programme 2022 academic year.
Bursary Application closing date is 30 November 2021
Who is eligible to apply
- Any student from a financially needy background who can demonstrate such need.
- Our goal is to provide financial assistance for those students who, without additional support, would not apply to study further and/or complete their chosen qualification.
- Preference will be given each year to essential and scarce skills education applicants as determined by the Department of Labour, various SETAs, and other labour and economic advisors.
Further non-negotiable criteria:
- Learners, or unemployed youth between the ages of 16 and 27 years, who want to complete a recognised undergraduate or other qualification, through a recognised South African public institution
- The bursary is only awarded to South African citizens with a valid South African ID number
- Bursary applicants must already have applied for study at the accredited institution and provide proof thereof, on application
- The bursary applicant is not permitted to change the area of specialisation on which basis the bursary was applied for, based on the acceptance letter from the institution
- The applicant should demonstrate good academic, leadership and empathetic ability, with high values and developmental communication skills
- Financial needs analysis – basic household income not exceeding R650 000 per annum.
How to apply
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom