|Grade 12 Mathematics and Physical Science 5 (60-69)|
|Mathematics and Physical Science 6 (70–79)|
|Mathematics and Physical Science 4 (50–59)|
|Postgraduate studies (B.Tech, B.Sc., Hons. M.Tech., M.Sc., D.Tech. and Ph.D.) in different agricultural, forestry and fisheries fields of study relating to DAFF priority research projects. Successful candidates will be appointed as interns and placed with the relevant industry/research institution/s of higher learning as young professionals. Successful candidates will also be allocated a mentor and will receive a monthly allowance from the department for accommodation and meals.|
- It is worth noting that certain fields of study are only available at certain institutions of higher learning:
- B.Sc. Majoring in Ichthyology/Fisheries Science: Rhodes University
- B.Sc. Oceanography and Marine Biology: University of Cape Town
- B.Sc. Forestry and Wood Science: University of Stellenbosch
- B.Sc. Viticulture and Oenology/Plant Pathology: University of Stellenbosch
- B.Sc. Bioresource Engineering (Agricultural Engineering): University of KwaZulu-Natal
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science (B.V.Sc.): University of Pretoria
- National Diploma: Food Technology: Durban University of Technology, Tshwane University of Technology, Cape Peninsula University of Technology and University of Johannesburg
- National Diploma: Forestry: Nelson Mandela University
- National Diploma: Marine Science: Cape Peninsula University of Technology
- Applicants must be South African citizens.
- Applicants must complete the relevant bursary application forms available from the website address: (Click on vacancies).
- Applicants who apply for fields of study that are not listed above will not be considered.
- Please note that communication will be limited to successful applicants only. If you have not received any communication from the department by 22 January 2020 after the National Bursary Committee has finalised the selection process, consider your application unsuccessful.
- No faxed/e-mailed application forms will be considered.
- No late application forms will be considere
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za