- Chemical Engineering (Mineral Processing)
- Electrical Engineering (Heavy Current)
- Electro-Mechanical Engineering
- Environmental Health and Management
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering (Extractive
- Mining Engineering
- Mining Survey
How to Apply
- Criteria & Instructions as outlined in the application form 2020
- Form: Application for a Full-Time Study Bursary 2020
- Submit application form with attachments to: The Director: Ms. Nondumiso Zulu The Department of Mineral Resources and Energy: Trevenna Campus, 70 Meintjies Street, Sunnyside, OR post before the closing date to Private Bag X59, Arcadia, 0007 or Email to [email protected]. For any enquiries call Ms. Morongwe Madisha on (012) 444 3860 and Ms. Olga Sedibe (012) 444 3309
- Old and altered bursary application forms will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Should you NOT be contacted on or before 17 January 2020 consider your application to be unsuccessful.
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za