- BSc – Land Surveying / Geomatics
- BSc – Town and Regional Planning / Urban Design
- BSc / BA – Geo-informatics / Geographic Information Science
- National Diploma – Surveying / Cartography
- National Diploma – Town and Regional Planning
- (NATIONAL SENIOR CERTIFICATE) Mathematics and Physical Science (Level 4, HG D or SG C)
- Fully completed Bursary application form which is obtainable on our departmental website: http://www.drdlr.gov.za/
- Proof of address (home), letter from traditional authority for those residing in villages, a letter from the municipality for those staying in town/townships/farms.
- Certified copy of identity document
- Curriculum vitae, showing all your contact details and biographical information.
- Certified copy of Matric/Grade 12 results (if currently still in matric, certified copy of Matric/Grade 12 to be forwarded as soon as available)
- Certified copy of academic record if already enrolled at university/university of technology
- Letter of acceptance from the tertiary institution
- NB: In the case that the university acceptance/admission letter and the end of year results (Grade 12 or Tertiary) are not yet received by the applicant, please submit the bursary application form with other supporting documents before the closing date. All outstanding documents must be submitted on or before 10 January 2020.
How to ApplyApplications to be posted to: The Special Bursary Committee, Department of Rural Development and Land Reform. Office of the Chief Surveyor General, Private Bag X954, Pretoria, 0001 or hand delivered to: The Special Bursary Committee, Department of Rural Development and Land Reform, Office of the Chief Surveyor General, 2nd floor Rentmeester Building, Bosman Street, Pretoria 0001 Enquiries: 082 827 0666 / 082 827 6215 Applicants should consider their applications unsuccessful if they have not received a reply by 15 January 2020.
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za