Department of Agriculture and Rural Development invites unemployed graduates to apply for 12 months Graduate / Internship Programme 2021.
Internship Application Closing Date: 21 May 2021
Internship Location: Gauteng Corridors of Development (West Rand, Ekurhuleni, Tshwane, Sedibeng, City of Joburg Municipalities) 12 Graduates per Corridor
Environmental Education and Awareness Graduates Programme 2021
Reference Number : REFS/008755
Package : R6000.00 per month
Number of Posts : 60
- Grade 12 plus National Diploma in: Environmental Management/ Environmental Sciences/Nature Conservation (NQF Level 6) as recognized by SAQA.
- Computer literate and have excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills.
- Provide support in conducting environmental awareness activities in municipalities, advocacy groups and schools.
- Promote conservation of natural resources, air quality, waste management, sustainability and climate change education.
- Deliver presentations in schools, or host groups at sites such as nature reserves.
- Participate in implementation of selected departmental natural resources management programmes and BKB clean-up campaigns in Municipalities.
- Host exhibitions on environmental issues.
- Assist schools establish environmental projects.
- Candidates should take responsibility for administration work including record keeping and filing.
- Keep stock of stationery and consumables.
- Communicate and maintain good relations with co- workers, supervisor(s) and relevant stakeholders.
- Perform any other administrative and professional duties as and when required.
- Computer literate
- Have excellent interpersonal,
- Organisational and communication skills.
How to apply
Click here to apply for the Dept of Agriculture and Rural Development: Environmental Education and Awareness Graduate Internships 2021
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom