Department of Agriculture, Land Reform and Rural Development (DALRRD) invites applicants to apply for Graduate / Internship Programme 2022.
Internship Application Closing Date: 21 January 2022
Internship Location: Gauteng, South Africa
Salary: R 87,000.00 Per annum
Reference Number : refs/012762
Number of Posts : 14
- CROP Farm Assist with planting, maintaining, harvesting, washing and storing produce.
- Support the harvesting of all farm and greenhouse areas following sustainable harvesting practices.
- Taking stewardship of the land, plants and environment by making a commitment to the sustainability and well-being of the project and the people involved.
- Notify Manager of irrigation system issues for farm and greenhouse.
- Support production planning and scheduling for all areas of farm and greenhouse.
- Assess farm and greenhouse growing conditions.
- Develop and discuss alternative and innovative strategies for farm planting and maintenance which applies to intensive small-acreage farming.
- Grade 12
- Degree or National Diploma in Agriculture as recognized by SAQA.
This Internship targets qualified unemployed graduates in Agriculture. Graduates who were previously appointed in the public service will not be considered.
How to apply
NB. if you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom